I offer a variety of services, including but not limited to:
- Location of unique items: This may be as general as “a cool shag rug” to as specific as “an Eames lounger in rosewood with black leather.” If you are looking for just a singular object, or even small objects, much of this can be done via email and telephone (so I can work with you no matter where you live). I find out what you want, and begin searching. When I spot an item that I think will work, I will send you an image. If I’m heading to auction, I will alert you ahead of time to keep an eye out for emails and/or text messages. Once I get your approval, I bid or buy!
- Personal shopping: If you just don’t have time to shop, let me do it for you, in person or online.
- Editing of existing collections: Sometimes you need a fresh set of eyes to help you make your space look great. Maybe you have too much of a good thing and need help editing. Or, maybe you are in need of some items that will give your space true character. If you think this is you, I can come out for a free one hour evaluation to learn about your needs.
- Complete modern make-over: Are you ready to start over? Let me show you how wonderful and inviting a home can be when furnished with mid-century items. While I specialize in vintage mid-century finds, I can also help you locate brand new reproductions of mid-century pieces, one-of-a-kind new and vintage items made by artists and craftspeople, and other unique items for your home. Sometimes, the best decor includes new and old, modern and traditional.
- De-accessioning of unwanted items: Again, while I specialize in mid-century modern, I can help you locate venues and/or buyers for just about anything! I might even buy an item for myself, my shop or another client.
- Staging for events, photo-shoots or sale. Feel free to contact me about your project. I’d be happy to help!